First Week Home



Well once again I have no complaints about having a c-section. I'm getting around normally. Making sure I don't life anything heavy, my only complaint was not being able to drive for 2 weeks, BAH!

The bonus of having Cassidy on a Friday was that Chuck didn't have to take any vacation days. He had several days of comp time saved up so that's what he used on Friday, Monday was a holiday (although he worked a few hours) and the rest of the week he worked from home.

I got my staples out on Thursday (piece of cake).
Chuck always gets up, he did with Zac too. He always says I'm home all day with her, he'll do the middle of the night. Plus I think he just knows what a bitch I am if I don't get enough sleep. So I get up, get the bottle, he changes her, and sometimes I go back to bed, most times I sit with him in the living room while he feeds her. I LOVE my man!!!

Zac is still a big help, but he's ready for his lil sis to start playing, we told him he's going to have to wait a few months til she's more interactive.

No comments: