Happy Anniversary


16 years ago Friday I married the man of my dreams, hell he's better than the man of my dreams since he cleans, does dishes, laundry, spoils me rotten, works his ass off so I can be a stay at home mom.

This past year has been a roller coaster and I could not have imagined last year when we celebrated our 15th anniversary that we'd have a new baby to love.

Chuck surprised me with a babysitter (our best friends and Cassidy's godparents) and took me out to dinner. I'd be a complete liar to say that Chuck is perfect, but at the end of the day that man is perfect for me. Anyone who has put up with me for almost 20 years is pretty darn near a saint.

Everything else is going great. Cassidy spoiled us with a couple weeks of sleeping through the night, the last two nights she's been up at about 3 a.m. and starving, so I'm thinking she's having a growth spurt.

Zac's baseball team got smoked their first game by an older team. It was freezing, I bundled Cassidy up and we went to watch about 40 mins, and then I brought her home. I had to go tho, the field is only 2 mins away and I have never missed one of Zac's games and I don't want him to be resentful of her if I miss a game. (the pic is of her all bundled up for the game)


OH well I'm rambling on again, everyone take care!

No comments: