December 2006


It's my favorite time of the year. Christmas (and my birthday). I love the holidays, I love shopping for everyone. Trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone.

Zac's big present this year is Playstation II with guitar hero. He wants Wii, but there's no way I'm spending that much on a video game that doesn't have that many games yet.

We are getting the nursery ready. We got Zac's crib down, I needed a new mattress. I got some pictures from goodwill for the wall, they match the yellow perfectly. I got a changing table with shelving above it and drawers for clothing. It's a nice piece of furniture, I hope to get lots of use out of.

Cricket is off back at the breeder having her puppies. We miss her, and without Annie :( Comet is the only dog at the moment and he's enjoying it.

Judi and Janet came to town for Xmas, it's always so much fun at his Mom's house with a houseful. We spent xmas eve there and after my parents came to watch Zac open presents, we spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon at his mom's. His mom made Zac a fleece robe from hockey material, Zac loves it. She got me a cozy lavender robe for the hospital, it's comfy!

The rest of the day was spent at my Mom's with my family. I was exhausted by the end of the day. I got spoiled again as usual. It's exciting to think that there is going to be a little one again next Christmas.

We spent New Year's Eve with Jim and Karen and the boys. But we didn't stay til midnite, I was too pooped! And Chuck's been working in the middle of the night doing all kinds of conversions and such to get a new program up and running. But he doesn't mind, he's socking away comp time to use when the baby comes.

No comments: