January 2007



Happy New Year. It's so exciting. One month to go til our new little peanut is here. We have picked out a name. Cassidy Jane. We could only come up with two that both of us liked, Sydney or Cassidy. My brother says I picked Cassidy since I had a crush on Shaun Cassidy when I was like 12. MMMMM Joe Hardy! LOL I said well since I couldn't come up with a girl's name from Bon Jovi I had to settle for Shaun, NOT.

We haven't had much snow this winter, maybe it's waiting til my due date gets closer.

Hockey is going well, they won their tourney at Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the President's day tournament. Zac is going to miss that tournament because I have scheduled a repeat c-section for Feb. 19. He is so excited about the baby, he doesn't even care he's going to miss the tournament in Pittsburgh.

Anxiously waiting. Oh Cricket came home and Comet has to share again, hehehe.

No comments: