Halloween . . . . a bit late

Well now that I changed the background of my blog to Winter it's time to post Halloween pics. Now I wasn't even going to dress up Jax, but sometime during Halloween Day I decided to crawl up to the attic to see if I could find the pumpkin sleeper that Cassidy wore last year. I found it easily so I did dress him for a bit to take to a few of our closest neighbors.



Then there was Cassidy, she was excited and readily dressed in her cow costume, HOWEVER, she didn't want to have her picture taken. In fact, she made up a new game, HIDE from the camera while giggling.


So a few days ago put her cow coat on and gave her the mini pumpkins she's been bugging to play with and let her sit on the floor and snapped some pics. She doesn't have her matching cow pants on, but I didn't want to push it!

No comments: