Yes, I'm still here!


It has been quite a while since I posted anything. This is in part due to the fact that my old laptop died again, we took it back to Best Buy, which has been especially great at timely fixes. We did point out, however, that this was the FOURTH time with the same issue (power/power cord). Well, after two weeks of hearing nothing, Chuck called and asked what's up. . . . well sure enough, the issue fell under the lemon policy and I was entitled to a replacement laptop. It worked out quite well, I had my old laptop almost 3 years, the warranty was due to run out in 2 weeks, so the timing was perfect. So I now have a new laptop, which was free . . . we did shell out some $ for another 3 year warranty, but still a sweet deal. Of course, in 3 years even a low-end laptop is way faster and better than my old one, so woohoo for me. The only downside is that I lost a few pictures and all my music, 3,000 songs plus. I have most of my music on my ipod so I just have to figure out how to get the tunes off the ipod and on this pc. It is doable, I just have to sit down and DO it.

No comments: